Versatile Blogger Award
I’ve been nominated by Ann of Moonbeams and Fireflies for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Ann!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs
Here are seven things about myself:
1. I love to read, especially the daily newspaper, thrillers, cookbooks and historic romance novels.
2. I have two Scottish Terriers who are littermates.
3. Cheese is my favorite food.
4. I’ve always loved fabrics, paper crafts and dishes.
5. I enjoy watching Olympic Curling.
6. I’m petrified of snakes.
7. My mantle displays movie monster figures (think Frankenstein and Dracula, not Alien or Freddy Kruger).
Now, here are 10 blogs I’ve recently discovered that I hope you will take the time to visit:
- Queen of Fifty Cents
- My Wonderfully Made
- Redo 101
- My Salvaged Treasures
- Grammy Goodwill
- Creative Cain Cabin
- The Empty Nest
- Something Created Everyday
- The Dragonfly on Iron Gate
- Downunder Daisy
It’s very difficult to choose just ten, so please check out my sidebar for more of my favorites.